Suede Soft Touch Business Cards
Looking for professional and eye-catching business cards to help you make a great first impression? Look no further than our premium printed business cards!
Feel the difference with Suede business cards — soft to the touch, they bestow a hint of luxury to brands and create marketing pieces that stand out from the competition. Suede business cards are printed with high quality equipment on 16pt card stock, then they are laminated on both sides with 1.5mil scuff resistant, soft velvet laminate, which give them a substantial thickness of 19pt.
You can upload your own design for a fully customized look. We also offer a range of customization options, including different fonts, colors, and layouts, so you can create a card that truly represents your brand.
Ordering your business cards is quick and easy. Simply select your preferred finish, upload your desired designs, and place your order. We offer fast turnaround times to ensure that your business cards are in your hands as soon as possible.
So why wait? Order your premium printed business cards today and start making a lasting impression with every handshake!
- Size: 2″ x 3.5″
- Available Stock: 16pt Suede with Soft Velvet Lamination
- Turnaround: 4-5 day Printing, Local Office Pick Up
- Choose your Size of card (2″ x 3.5″)
- Choose if you like Rounded Corners
- Choose your Quantity
- Click Upload Artwork and Design Services
- Choose to upload your files or later (email mailing list to email@example.com)
- If you choose to email your files, we will follow up with an email reminder within 24 hrs. We will not move forward with the order without your files to print.
- Click Add To Cart
- Order and pay for your Product
- We will proof you within 24 hours. Once Proof is approved, we will print and mail.
- Product will be printed 4-5 Business Days of approval (Project cut-off time is 2PM. Turnaround will start on the next scheduled business day.)
- Email will be sent once the product has been printed and ready for pick up or delivery.
Design Specs and Template:
We recommend saving your file to print as PDF. We prefer that you send PDF with embedded or outlined fonts. PDF files are easier to handle and will likely speed up your turn-around. Remember to flatten your files before uploading. When creating a PDF, please make sure it is a Press-Ready PDF.
Bleed must extend past the cut-line and will be trimmed from the product during the final cutting phase. When the image is required to extend all the way to the edge, bleed is needed to preserve the finished look and the quality of the final product.
- Please keep all text at least 0.125″ inside the cut-line.
- Create all artwork with 0.25″ Bleed all around.
- Bleed Size: 2.25″ x 3.75″
- Final Size: 2″ x 3.5″